A couple of weeks ago, I came across an adorable fan-made opening credits sequence for a hypothetical animated series version of Doctor Who done in the style of Disney’s Gravity Falls. It left me with a huge smile on my face, and I had to write it about on the site.
Well, someone out there noticed my write-up. A representative from the YouTube Channel Mashed contacted me to draw my attention to one of their Doctor Who videos:
Unlucky in love? Can’t find that special someone? Why struggle being the person no one wants to date when you could be… THIRTEEN people? Introducing… Romantic Time Traveller BoyfriendXD Plus! The wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey, time-travelling dating simulator! Use jelly babies, cricket, menacing eyebrows and your favourite Time Lord quotes to woo companions through all of time and space! Unsuccessful? Don’t worry! You can always put on a ‘brave face’…We hope you enjoy our latest clip by the FiveWhoFans and iamprikle to celebrate the return of Doctor Who on 23rd August!
- David Tennant is the “Sad Eyeballs Thin Boyfriend”
- Jon Pertwee is “Science Dandy Fighting Boyfriend”
- Tom Baker is “Adorable Eyeballs Fedorable Boyfriend”
Peter Davison is “Beige Batball Vegetable Boyfriend”
- Colin Baker is “Many Colour Anger Carrot Drink Boyfriend”
- Matt Smith is “Wacky Hair Chin Boyfriend”
- Peter Capaldi is “Super Sweary Handsome Anger Boyfriend”